Responsible for following a job specific plan coordinated by the project coordinator or the V.P. of the service group. Completion of service required to fulfill the customer request including comprehensive reporting of each job assigned. Applies knowledge of service and quality concepts, company policies and procedures, and training.
· Comply with company standard safety practices
· Follow instruction given through management to supervisors assigned to individual projects.
· Full understanding of machinery needed to manufacture hydraulic system components such as, but not restricted to, hydraulic hose assemblies, hydraulic tube assemblies and hydraulic control components.
· Capabilities of mechanical hand tools practically and safely.
· Understanding hydraulic schematics and hydraulic symbols.
· Capabilities of filling out job reports and recording daily activities.
· Capable of following work requirements for hazardous areas.
· Be flexible with work schedules and the possibility of daily long hours.
Qualifications, Skills, Education/Training, and Experience:
· Pryor experience with machinery and tooling used for hydraulic manufacturing preferred but not required
· High school diploma or equivalent.
· Must be trustworthy, conscientious, self-motivated, self-supervised, dedicated, and detail-oriented.
The Woodlands, TX
Responsible for the effective execution of all procurement activities within the purchase-to-pay cycle and processes for multiple Projects. Develops and implements procurement strategies in support of company, and/or project objectives.
Responsibilities: Primary job responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
· Develops the appropriate sourcing and commercial strategy for components, services and projects in support of Company objectives.
· Responsible for key activities in the preparation and execution of all procurement activities and processes as required.
· Responsible for quoting and maintenance of quote file and ERP purchase cost data used to create purchase orders and cost estimates.
· Creates/updates Purchase Orders per the standard operating procedures utilizing company ERP system
· Responsible for the management and auditing of the supplier order acknowledgements.
· Responsible for ensuring supplier quality, delivery and pricing are in line with developed targets. Accountable for ensuring supplier issues are resolved in a timely fashion.
· Develop, build and maintain relationships with suppliers to provide maximum utilization of their expertise, ideas, methods, market intelligence, best practices and material application in order to achieve the best value.
· Leads the procurement team in the facilitation, coordination and/or informing other disciplines of the timely supplier pre-qualification, expediting, inspection, material management and logistics procurement requirements with regular updates.
· Monitors the accuracy of purchase orders and ensures the timely close-out of purchase orders and leads and/or facilitates the completion of performance assessments for selected suppliers.
· Ensures all procurement activities are of the highest level of ethical and professional standards of conduct as established by the organization while recognizing specific behaviors, which contributes to procurement fraud.
· Efficient utilization of company systems, tools and spreadsheets while monitoring and reporting key project performance indicators, project procurement statistics and information against established project milestones to Manager.
· Provides leadership, mentoring and coaching to Supply Chain personnel including the finalization of objectives and assisting in the development and training of personnel.
· Identifies, resolves or mitigates performance issues relating to supplier performance while ensuring a positive working relationship with them.
· Other projects as assigned.
Skills, Education/Training, and Experience: