• Several Different Walking Systems Options
• Lift capacity range from 2.4 million lbs. to 3.2 million lbs..
• RigRunner™ Conversion Systems retrofit to existing fleet
• New rig builds
• Various rig designs call for various solutions
• Retrofit existing substructure
• Sub Replacement - New substructure build
• Walking beams
• More than 100 systems are on drilling rigs around the world
• Standard or custom units designed and built to customer specifications
• Remote rotation and direction set
• Single or all cylinder remote control functions
Designed to allow the mud tank system to walk during a rig walk and to assist moving other auxiliaries without use of any other moving equipment. The system can be designed to be quickly removed and transported during rig moves or used on multiple auxiliaries.
Electric Start, Final Tier 4 Emissions. 3 Cylinder producing 20.4 Net Continuous H.P.
*Single-Stage Gear Pump, 8 G.P.M. Displacement
*Adjustable Relief Valve
* 3-way, 2-position Hydraulic Selector Valve
*35-Gallon Hydraulic Reservoir
*Sight / Level Gauge
*Return Line Filter, 10-Micron Element
*Pressure Gauge, 0-4000 P.S.I. Liquid-Filled
*7-Gallon Diesel Fuel Tank, E.P.A. Compliant
*12-Volt Starting Battery & Case
*Skid / Platform Mount with Forklift Access
Rated @ 3000 P.S.I. Working Pressure
Call for more details
The system is specifically manufactured to re claim drilling fluid and contaminant spills at drilling rig locations. The package is manufactured with the drilling contractor in mind to meet environmental response requirements requested by their exploration/production customers
We love our customers, so feel free to visit during normal business hours.
27601 Commerce Oaks Dr, The Woodlands, Texas 77385, United States
Monday - Friday: 8am - 5pm
Shipping and Receiving:
Monday - Friday: 7am - 4pm